Need an afternoon pick me up? This quick and easy vegan chocolate chip cookie recipe has got you covered. It is not only healthy but it is also delicious, you won't be able to eat just one.
The ingredients for this delicious vegan chocolate chip cookie recipe:
- 1 cup of vegan butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup vegan milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, cream the vegan butter and sugars until well combined.
- Mix in the vegan milk and vanilla.
- Add the flour, salt, and baking soda. Mix until dough has formed.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough onto a greased baking sheet with a tablespoon. Flatten slightly with a fork or spoon.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Once the cookies have cooled, serve and enjoy!
Planning on trying this delicious vegan chocolate chip cookie recipe out?
This recipe was inspired by: http://veganchowdown.com/ultimate-chewy-chocolate-chip-cookies/